- study programme: 3 years (6 semesters)
- mode of study: full-time and part-time programme
Undergraduatestudies in English Philology allow to acquire knowledge and practical skills connected with learning and teaching English, as well as other useful professional skills. The English Philology Degree includes studies regarding all aspects of knowing and mastering the English language. This means undergraduates study in details such subjects as English and American literature, methodology of teaching English, technical and business English, linguistics or English history. Holders of an English Philology Degree can work in the following areas:
- Teaching – teaching English in both public and state educational centres;
- Communication and Publishing – publishers, newspapers, mass media, advertising agencies;
- Research – private and public libraries and archive;
- Translation and Interpretation – public institutions, private companies, translation agencies, freelance translation, conferences and exhibitions.
Degree awarded: bachelor